1. Alba Botanica Toxin Release Scrub $7 // This scrub exfoliates just the right amount and gets nice and sudsy. I keep mine in the shower and use it every couple of days, since it's a little rough for daily use. I'm on my third bottle.
2. Sonia Kashuk Blush $10 // These pots have an impressive amount of pigment for the price, and last quite well. I've got a few colors, and when I run out I always go back again.
3. Covergirl Brow Gel $6 // I use this gel to tame my brows or when I'm looking for a little lash definition without any weight or pigment for a light makeup day. This has been a staple in my makeup bag since high school.
4. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick $5 // I've tried nearly every drugstore lipstick under $7 (yeah I'm super cheap when it comes to lipstick...) and I'm obsessed with this one. It's very pigmented, stays put wonderfully, and doesn't have a glitter.
5. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray Bronzer $10 // Pasty legs during winter, anyone? I certainly have that hibernation glow happening. This spray is a great quick fix, and looks quite natural.
6. Ardel False Eyelashes in 135 $4.50 // False lashes aren't a daily thing, but I love them for special occasions or when I'm desperately missing my eyelash extensions. The 135 style is the most natural looking I've found.
7. Rimmel Moisture Renew Clear Lipliner $5 // Lipstick isn't a frequent part of my makeup routine, so buying multiple colors of lipliner seems wasteful. I also hate when lipstick fades and leaving that super attractive liner-only look. This liner keeps everything in it's place, works with all lipstick colors, and is $5.
Have any favorite drugstore beauty staples?
Linked up with What I Wore with The Pleated Poppy // Whatcha Wearing Wednesday with The Mummy Chronicles // What I Wore Wednesday with Cappuccino & Fashion // Style Me Wednesday with Shopping My Closet // Because Shanna Said So // WIWW with Chic Street Style, Gracefullee Made, & Book of Leisure // Pastries, Pumps & Pi