I also got a fun printed scarf that was a steal. Orange and olive are basically my favorite colors, so how could I pass it up at $17? Plus Caryl said I needed it, so how can I contest that?!
And Caryl and I both got this same fab necklace, which happens to come in a half a dozen awesome colors AND has a coordinating bracelet.
Narrowing what I wanted down to this selection wasn't easy either. It was a stressful decision eliminating a few items at the end of our shopping. Ultimately, I cut these flats and a pair of druzy studs, and it was a littttle heart breaking. There are a few more items I'm mulling over and I may order online...
- Zella live-in leggings leggings in standard colors are marked down for basically the only time ever. If you've never owned a pair, they are absolutely the creme de la creme of leggings.
- Nadri bangles and earrings are some of my absolute favorite. The quality is superb for the pricepoint, and if a gemstone ever falls out, they'll repair it for free. I have about 6 of their bangles and have only ever once had a stone fall out.
- The Clarisonic face brush kit is a stellar deal, and I absolutely adore mine.
- Nike Internationalist Sneakers are another weakness of mine. I have three pairs, and am sincerely tempted to add another. I love all the combos available, but that cool gray is stunning.
- And for any men in your life, the AG brushed twill 5-pocket pant is truly the best pant ever made. While working in the men's department for a few years, I probably sold hundreds of these pants. They are spectacular, and flatter everybody.